- Micro Computer Controlled Ultrasonic Generators: Provides a fast & gentle cleaning.
- Frequency sweep circuit: Eliminates ‘hot spots’ in the solution to avoid roller damage.
- Low water level lockout: Stops the machine from overheating when the tank is empty to reduce operator error.
- There is a 2 and 4 bespoke roller unit available in each series.
- There is no need to remove gears or bearings before cleaning.
- Each machine supplied complete with a rinse tank.
- Each machine is available in our standard or advance option.
- The cleaning results are the same for both options; however, there are more features available in the advance option.
- The 400 series will clean rollers with face lengths up to 400 mm.
- The 600 series will clean rollers with face lengths up to 600 mm.
- Each machine will clean rollers with diameters up to 100 mm.
For cleaning laser-engraved ceramic and chrome-plated Anilox rollers, anilox cleaning solutions
and sleeves. Suitable for water-based, solvent-based and UV inks and coatings.
All Camsonic models have a 2-year warranty on all parts.